Monday, April 8, 2013

Prospective students

I have never visited a school before attending. I did one campus visit before choosing an undergrad and all it did was cement my feelings that snobbishness ran deep on that campus.

I don't remember being invited to visit Marquette. I do accept that I probably was and knew I couldn't go, so dismissed it from my mind.

Last week prospective English grad students are on the property. One of them stayed with my roommate and me. He seems normal. He isn't going to end up attending Marquette. Not because he's normal, but because the professor he really wants to work with is leaving at the end of the summer.

Some of the visitors seemed far too normal. They were a quiet bunch.

Only a few weeks left in the semester. Lots of writing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment